The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CLIENT
Welcome to Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho. We hope that we can give you the kind of support and help that you are looking for.
When you receive services from Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho you have the right to:
- Receive high-quality service
- Be treated with respect and courtesy
- Have your information kept private and confidential except as described in Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho privacy statement
- Be listened to and have staff work with you to make a plan to address your concerns and needs
- Receive service in offices that are safe, clean and accessible
- Get information and support to help you make decisions to improve your situation
- Be served without discrimination
- Discuss your service with staff to identify if it is working for you and express any questions or complaints that you may have
- Request a change of staff member if there is another staff person available who can address your issues and your request is reasonable -- you should know that discriminatory requests will not be considered
This is what we ask from you:
- Treat the staff and others at Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho with courtesy and respect
- Let Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho know 24 hours before if you cannot come to an appointment.
The Privacy Officer for Metamorphosis Counseling Center of Idaho is Crystal Miller, Executive Director who can be contacted by phone at (208) 376-1532 or email: email@example.com.