Now Hiring! Currently have openings in Boise clinic for an experienced LCPC, LCSW, or LPC.
Our clinic provides outpatient psychotherapy services in a mental health clinic setting. Our clinic serves all types of clients, at all ages.
DOE – Part-time to start, then move to full time status.
All administrative duties are provided by the clinic.
Clinic Hours: 8:00am-8:00pm. Flexible schedule available.
More Information about our clinic can be found online at https://mchcidaho.com/
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Crystal Miller, Executive Director
Fax: (208) 375-7251 or Reply to the Post
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Metamorphosis Counseling and Health Center of Idaho – Boise, ID
Our clinic provides outpatient psychotherapy services in a mental health clinic setting. Our clinic serves all types of clients, at all ages. Our Front Desk Coordinator greet patients in an office setting in a friendly and inviting matter. Our Front Desk Coordinator will interact with clients on phone, in-person, or by email. The position is flexible.
Part Time – $9.00-12.00/hr. DOE (possibility of full time)
Clinic Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm. Recommended Shift 3:00pm to 8:00pm M-F (flexible)
Additional Daily Functions:
· Conduct reminder calls to clients or send reminder emails.
· Prepares Schedules for Clinicians and pull next day’s files.
· Receives and signs for mail, packages, and supplies.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· Preference may be given to applicants with experience as a front desk coordinator.
· Preference may be given to applicants with medical office experience.
· Knowledge of general office practice and procedure.
· Knowledge of English spelling and grammar and general clerical account-keeping practices.
· Skill in communicating with culturally diverse populations.
· Skill in operating a computer.
· Ability to type at a minimum of 35 words per minute.
· Ability to operate a multi-line telephone console that has a high call volume.
· Ability to maintain harmonious working relationships with other employees.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to interpret rules, regulations, policies, and procedures following explicit guidelines.
· Ability to collect, handle and account for money.
· The incumbent is subject to a criminal record check.
· The incumbent is expected to adhere to the HIPPA Federal Laws and Policies.
· The incumbent will work closely with Counselors and Support Service Staff.
· He/she is expected to maintain working knowledge and flexibility of computers and other office equipment, i.e., Fax machines, copiers, telephones.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
· Work is performed primarily in an office environment and the employee in this class is subject to inside environmental conditions.
· May be required to lift to 20 lbs.
· Requires sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, which permits the employee to function in a general office environment to accomplish tasks.